Monday, January 16, 2012

Wedding day memories

Last week I was going through my closet trying to find something to wear and I came across a shirt that I hadn't worn in a while. It was a pretty purple shirt that I had only worn once before, on our honeymoon. The day I wore it we were in Florence, Italy, it was an amazing day!




I'm not sure why I never wore the shirt after that day, but I figured, why not today? I put it on and when Isaac saw me he knew, that was my "honeymoon shirt" and it got us talking about our honeymoon and wedding day. After reminiscing for a while we decided to visit our wedding venue to show Sienna where Mama and Papa got married. It was a a beautiful day, so sunny with a cool ocean breeze. We walked around the grounds showing our girl where we had our first dance, said "I do" and we told her all about our special day. I know she won't remember our trip, so we are going to make the visit once a year until she doesn't forget the story of her parents wedding day. Who knows, maybe she'll decide to get married there too? How cool would that be?!






No comments:

Post a Comment