Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A day at the park

It was a gorgeous day for Sienna's first swing ride. For the first few minutes she didn't seem very impressed and was more interested with munching on her hand (she's teething like crazy, three teeth are coming in!) After a while, she realized how much fun it was and she was all smiles! When she got really excited she would kick her little feet back and forth, it looked like she was trying to swing herself, it was adorable! She and her BFF, Mckenzie had a blast swinging together!


"Hey Sienna, you doin' okay over there?"


"I'm good. I don't see what all the fuss is about!"


"What? This is great! Wheeeeeeee!"


"Alright, I guess this is pretty fun! Push me higher Mama!"


"Mom! No more pictures, you're embarrassing me!"




No comments:

Post a Comment