Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My tips & tricks

Now that we have a child, we have a whole lot more stuff! That means more work for me since I'm kind of a neat freak, or maybe I'm a organization freak, maybe a little of both? To make my life a little easier, I've tried to come up with ways to keep Sienna's stuff neat and organized. One thing I've found that helps keep things in order are... baskets!

I have them in every room in our house, I'm sure we have at least fifteen, maybe more?! Here are a few I use in the baby's room...

This is Sienna's diaper drawer.
Two small baskets help keep things neat and organized, one for bibs, one for burp cloths.
Instead of having a large hamper I have a medium sized basket for her dirty clothes. It fits on a shelf in her closet, out of site, which I like. It only holds about one load, so it forces me to keep up with her laundry. Plus this way, it only takes me a few minutes to fold and put away her clean clothes.
Baskets for toys in her closet
This basket is under the sink in her bathroom, it holds all of her bath towels, rags and soaps.

Are you as basket crazy as I am? What are some of your tips & tricks?

No comments:

Post a Comment