Friday, January 20, 2012

My little booty scooter

Sienna has always done so well at diaper changing time... until now! Lately she has been the biggest wiggle worm on the changing table. She does this crazy frog kick then she'll do something like a back bend, it's pretty hilarious but almost impossible to get her diaper on. I thought that giving her a toy might distract her long enough to change her, but that didn't work. I tried singing to her, that didn't work. I made funny sounds and faces, nope, that didn't work either. Finally, I gave her a book... magic! She "reads" the whole time and doesn't wiggle one bit. Now I keep a few books on her changing table so she can read every diaper change. I'm so glad she's starting to take an interest in books!


Bye-bye wiggle worm! Hellooo book worm :)

The books that she's reading in the pictures are twenty five years old, they belonged to my little sister, Sienna's Auntie Phoenix, when she was a baby. I love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment