Thursday, March 10, 2011

No Sleep

Last night I was so tired, I couldn't wait to get into bed and fall asleep. Well, once I did, I wasn't asleep for long. I was up almost the entire night. As each hour passed I grew more angry at my peacefully sleeping husband and 2 cats, one of which was snoring! Why could they sleep so easily and I couldn't? Why the heck was I awake when I was sooo sleepy? Then I figured it out! It was my stupid brain that couldn't calm the hell down and stop throwing new thoughts at me at a million miles per hour...

What is the baby going to be, girl or boy? When is it going to be born? Who will it look like more? Will it be 100% healthy? What will it be wearing when we bring it home from the hospital? What will it wear for it's 1st Christmas? What Christmas family traditions will we have? What Easter family traditions will we have? I should continue the Easter family tradition I had when I was young, to make real confetti eggs! How do I make confetti eggs, I can't remember! My godmother knows, I'll call and ask her. I can't wait to dye hard boiled eggs with the baby! I wonder if it will like eggs? I wonder what its favorite foods will be?

OH MY GOSH!!!!! Please, make it stop! I really don't need to be thinking about all of this at 1am, 2am, 3am or even 4am... I should be sleeping! So.tired.need.sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment