Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fat Tuesday

Today is Mardi Gras or "Fat Tuesday", which is very fitting for me.

My belly is fat, my ass is fat, and my boobs are fat.... and I don't mind at all :) Who doesn't like nice round rump and a pair of jumbo boobies? I do and I know my hubby does too! Anyway, enough about my fatness. Here's how my Fatass Tuesday is going so far.

I was running late for work so I didn't have time to eat breakfast or pack one to eat at the office... bad move. I'm about to eat the next person that walks in. I think I'm gonna have to go pick something up. Plus I've had one of my pregnant headaches since I woke up, so I think I'm gonna grab a small cup of coffee too. Most times a small amount of caffeine will cure a headache these days.

Since I woke up late, I didn't have time to do anything special to my hair... actually I was lucky I remembered to run a brush through it a couple times! I pretty much looked like Medusa when I left the house, with my hair poofing out in every direction. I just put it in a bun and stuck a pen through it, there problem solved.

I was going to write some more but in the time it took to write the 2 small paragraphs above, my hunger has grown into something really serious. I'm starting to feel like I'm going to cry if I don't get some food in front of me in the next couple seconds. Sorry I couldn't finish this post but my baby needs to be fed NOW. There is no such thing as skipping a meal for a pregnant chick!

No comments:

Post a Comment