Monday, March 14, 2011

Natural Birth, Midwives & Doulas, OH MY!

Today I found a WONDERFUL blog called, dearbabyblog.com written by a woman named Melissa.

Dear Baby Blog


As I was reading her blog, I came across one of her posts, titled: "Natural Childbirth, Round Two. Preparing for Arlo." Let me tell you, it just about knocked me out of my seat! That post reached into my chest and squeezed my heart so tightly, it was as if Melissa had written that post for me! It was all about how she is preparing for her son's birth in early May, which will be her second natural birth experience. She talks about the plans she and her husband have made for their son's birth. It is SO similar to what the Hub and I have planned for our little one's birth, it blew me away! If you have a moment, copy and paste the link below into your browser and read her fabulous post!

http://dearbabyblog.com/post/3468151396/natural-childbirth-round-two-preparing-for

No comments:

Post a Comment