Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Adventures of Pregnanthood

This morning I was late to work because I spent a half hour dry heaving in my bathroom sink. Fun stuff! (Don't ask why I chose the sink rather than the toilet, I know it's weird)

It wasn't really my ideal way to start off the morning, but as soon as I started my 30 minute drive to work, baby started kicking away and it made me feel completely better :) My stomach has calmed down and I was able to have a bowl of cereal once I got to the office. I feel really good and I think it's going to be a good day!

P.S. I woke up to pee at 2:30 this morning, when I got back in bed I noticed the Hub was awake. I think I woke the baby up too because I was feeling some serious kicks, I knew they were hard enough for Daddy to feel. So, I told Isaac to put his hand on my belly and sure enough, he felt the baby for the very first time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment