Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Update Time:

I know, I'm a bad girl. I haven't blogged in forever, sorry!

Here are a few quick updates:

I am 34 weeks, only 6 more to go! Did you read my recent post about the 3rd trimester and how crappy it is? Well turns out, it isn't so crappy after all! The first week or two of my 3rd trimester kinda sucked but after that, it really hasn't been that bad. Sure, I'll have a rough day every now and then, but over all I've felt pretty darn good! AND the emotional mood swings did not continue, hallelujah! Well, except for one teeny, tiny episode... one night we got food from the taco shop, I ordered 5 rolled tacos. When we got home and started eating I noticed something horrible... there were only 4 rolled tacos! How dare the taco shop man! Immediately, I banged my fist on the table and started to cry. When the hub saw the big fat tears streaming down my face he quickly offered me some of his carne asada fries... I instantly felt better. It was all over in about 30 seconds. That was the only other time my prego monster came out.

As of my last doctors appointment, so far, I've gained 20 pounds! :) We both are very healthy!

We are now planning and preparing for our baby shower. We decided to have a co-ed shower, why should the ladies have all the fun? Isaac wanted to share the day with me and hang with all of his buddies too, sounds good to me! I can't wait, we are really looking forward to seeing everyone!

I PINKY PROMISE that I will post pictures from our babymoon, and all of the cool nursery projects we've been busy with. Keep an eye out, that will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment