Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sometimes...

The baby gives me a swift kick to the crotch that makes me accidentally pee a teeny bit. Thank goodness for pantyliners... better safe than sorry!

I walk around my house in a bra and undies, the AC on full blast, the fan going, all the while my sweet hubby is shivering in the corner.

I have to blow on my boobs. Why you ask? To cool those puppies down! They're big, heavy and get really hot! They are like two heaters that rest on top of my belly. I'm not use to having them! My pre-pregnancy boobs never got in the way, they were light as a feather and never got HOT! I never thought I would say this but... I miss my small boobs! I know what you are thinking, "wait til your milk comes in". I know, I know.

I put milk in the cabinet and cereal in the fridge, or walk around a parking lot beeping my car for ten minutes because I can't remember where I parked. I thought "baby brain" was a myth, nope, it's 100% real.

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute! You'll miss all the pregnancy "issues" when your five year old is slamming doors in your face and doesn't want to spend time with you, or is that just me? :( Your post make me want another baby. Good Luck mama, you're almost there!

    P.S. No drugs during delivery - to this day, still the best decision I ever made!

    ReplyDelete