Thursday, July 28, 2011

Post-baby

Here's a little list of things that I am looking forward to post-baby... other than snuggling my little lady and all that sweet stuff.

What Mama misses:

wine
sushi
sex in ANY position I'd like
picking things up with my hands, not my feet
running
sexy lingerie
falling asleep holding my hubby, not a full body pillow

I can imagine it now.... getting dressed up and going on a sushi date with the Hub and our baby girl. Afterwards, coming home and putting Sienna to bed. Then, breaking out the bottle of wine, yum! After the wine is gone, I'll sneak into the room to put on something sexy (and that fits!), followed by many positions of you-know-what. Then falling asleep cuddling my Love, with no belly or pillows between us.

I know some of you moms are probably laughing your ass off right now, but a girl can dream, can't she?!

No comments:

Post a Comment