Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Thrift Store Finds

The shopping has begun! I've started my search for nursery decor and thrift stores are hands down, my favorite places to shop for unique items. I always find the best deals on such interesting treasures. However, thrifting takes patience! Most times, you have to scour thrift stores, high and low to find something you love...
BUT it's totally worth it! Check out a few of my fabulous finds.

A Babushka or Matryoshka Doll (Russian Nesting Doll) 
Isn't she gorgeous! Unfortunately, she didn't come with the other nesting dolls usually found inside, but I can always use her to store hair barrettes or other small items.
Only $2!
I love this picture frame and the $3 price makes it even more awesome :)
 These two picture frames are probably my favorite find of the day, they are so unique! Don't they look like they perfectly match the picture frame above... they weren't even at the same store! There are no backs to these frames, but for $1 each, I'm more than happy to make new ones.
 For a total of SEVEN DOLLARS, I scored all of these one-of-a-kind items. How cool is that? $7!

1 comment:

  1. It would be so cute if you put her hand print and foot print in the two frames. Good deals!

    ReplyDelete