Friday, May 6, 2011

Dear Sienna

My baby Love,
I can't get you off of my mind, you're all I think about. You move so much, so you're always reminding me that you're right here with me. Every morning I'm woken up by your movements, as if you are saying, "Good morning Mommy". I love it so much, it makes it hard to get out of bed. I lay there with my hands on my belly feeling you, you amaze me. Mornings are our special time together, just you and me. I talk to you and try to imagine what you are thinking, what you look like, what it will be like to finally hold you in my arms and to see your sweet face. It's amazing to think that we are only separated by a couple of inches. I'm taking good care of you baby girl. Your Daddy and I are so excited to meet you! Oh, by the way, you have the best Daddy in the world! He is SO in love with you, he's always making me cry with the sweet things he says about you. Our world will be complete when you're finally here.
I love you.

♥ your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment