Tuesday, February 21, 2012

One day...

I often find myself daydreaming about all of the fun years to come for my little family. I mostly think about all of the things I hope to give Sienna...
A big yard with a tall tree to swing from
A family with lots of animals- cats, dogs, chickens, bunnies, pigs... a goat, why not?
A kickass tree house or play house, made by her Papa
A beautiful garden to grow her own fruits, veggies and flowers

I have a beautiful picture in my mind, that I see over and over again, sometimes I dream about it. It's so clear that I can feel it, hear it, even smell it. It's my number one goal to bring that picture to life for Sienna and any future little ones.

One day I hope to peek out of my window to see my children swinging from their tree, running wildly with their animals, having the best time at home with their family.

No comments:

Post a Comment