Friday, December 30, 2011

A New Year

2011 is almost over! I'm a little sad to see this year go because it's been pretty awesome! Lots of amazing things have happened but I'm excited for what 2012 will bring.

I don't usually make resolutions, but this year I've decided to make a few...

  • Family trips! I want to take Sienna to some of the places that Isaac and I have visited in the past, and experience new places too.
  • Create new traditions. For all of the birthdays and holidays in 2012, I hope to create family traditions that Sienna is able to look forward to year after year.
  • Stay active! I want our little lady to grow up walking, running, jumping, hiking, playing... Getting outside and doing something active keeps you healthy and at the same time you get to explore and have so much fun!
What are your New Year's resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment