Friday, December 9, 2011

Sleepy Friday

Last night I was up until 3am with a teething baby :( poor girl. Parents have told me how badly teething sucks, now I know first hand. Sienna just went down for a nap and I probably should be napping also but I've never been big on naps. Her sleep time is my time to do whatever needs to be done around the house. After washing diapers, cleaning the kitchen, cleaning the cat box, paying bills, folding laundry and so on, I like to have a cup of coffee and stop by my favorite blogs. I may only get five minutes to do it, but it's nice to have that "me" time. It's funny to think of the things I appreciate now that I'm a mom, like; taking a shower longer than 3 minutes, having time to shave my legs and not having to scarf a meal in three bites...

Sorry to cut this short, but it looks like my five minutes here is up. The little lady just woke up and is yelling for the boob. Oh the joys of breastfeeding a teething baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment