Friday, April 16, 2010

The Ring

So here's the story... 4 years ago on Valentines Day we went to Robins Brothers to look at rings so we could get an idea of what we liked. We stepped up to a case with about 50 rings in it and I was completely overwhelmed, I had no clue where to start or which to try on. So Isaac pointed out one ring and said to the sales woman, "What about that one right there". She pulled the ring he pointed to, I tried it on and completely fell in love with it! It was the most gorgeous ring I had ever seen! But it was the VERY FIRST ring I tried on so I thought it surely couldn't be the one we liked most. I went on to try on at least 20 more rings, but nothing compared to that first ring that Isaac had picked out. Well, 4 years passed without me seeing that beautiful ring of my dreams... and on 3.29.10 Isaac put it on my finger.

It was the first ring that I ever tried on and the last I will ever wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment