Thursday, April 28, 2011

I'm still here!

Hello, long time no blog! Sorry for the lack of new posts, I've been so busy lately! Let me get you caught up. In the last couple of weeks....

We found out we and having a baby girl!

We have been finishing up a few projects at home; we finished our head board (it only took us a YEAR to redo!), sanded and painted our dining room table, the Hub is currently working on sanding and painting the dining room chairs and I finally ordered our wedding photos to be printed and I'll be framing and hanging them this weekend.

We're slowly organizing our messy garage.

We got a few things for our baby girl's nursery. I'll be writing a post all about it soon :)

My belly is bigger than ever and my belly button is almost gone! I feel great and as each day passes I get more and more excited to meet our sweet daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment