Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Since I've been knocked up...

I don't like meat very much BUT for some reason a huge juicy steak sounds yummy.

I'm hardly ever thirsty BUT I know how important drinking plenty of water is, so I force myself.

I don't crave sweets at all BUT I think about pancakes all the time.

Oops, a burp just slipped out... and I have a conference room full of people about 2 feet away from me :/ It came out of nowhere.

Also, I've come to the conclusion that pregnancy feels like you have a huge fart trapped in your belly 24/7 that never comes out, but it's just pressure from everything expanding and your belly being so tight. It's such an odd feeling! Sometimes I wish it was gas, so I could let it loose and my belly could just relax... but nope.

Anywho, sorry if that was TMI for ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment