Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Tiny Fib...

Okay, I have a confession to make. Remember a few posts ago, I told you that the Hub and I were "getting ready" for babies, but we weren't "trying" quite yet.... well, we kinda were! We were multitasking, "getting ready" and "trying" at the same time! Soooo, drum roll please...

I'M PREGNANT! :) Yipee! Yay! Hooray! Woo-hoo!

Isaac and I are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our little Love just in time for our one year wedding anniversary! Our expected due date is September 2, 2011. I couldn't be happier! I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to be a mother! I get to bring a precious life into this world that was created by such a beautiful bond. I am already so much MORE in love with Isaac. He helped create the greatest gift I will ever receive, our sweet baby. I have never been so thankful in my life. God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment