Monday, January 31, 2011

My Monday

So far...
6:00am- was woken up with kisses from the Hubby
6:01am- went right back to sleep. I had another crazy dream, this time I was being chased.
6:30am- went pee, then fell asleep again
7:00am- hit snooze on the alarm
7:15am- got up and got ready for work (really quickly)
7:40am- took Ayana to school
7:50am- rushed to work, while scarfing a bagel with cream cheese
8:30am- had a bowl of shredded wheat cereal at my desk
9:00am- had a fruit cup at my desk
10:00am- started to fight the urge to eat something else
11:00am- still fighting the urge / blogging

HURRY UP LUNCHTIME!

later I plan to indulge in all of my cravings... Jamba Juice, an orange... or two, carrots with ranch and some sort of baby/pregnant safe sushi. Mmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment