Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wedding Update

I found our wedding photographers! I've been getting to know them a bit via email for a few weeks now, I'll finally be sending our contract and deposit to them tomorrow! They are a young (and fabulous) husband and wife team, I couldn't be happier with who we chose!

We'll be booking our honeymoon cruise any MINUTE, I'm waiting for a call from our travel agent. SoOoOo EXCITING!

Today we're meeting with the DJ :)

I'm picking up our engagement photo CD tomorrow, I can't wait to frame all of those gorgeous pictures!

We'll be meeting with a florist sometime next week, hopefully he's in our price range! Once we pick our florist we will have ALL of our vendors!

What's next? Engagement party, invitations, favors, linens, reception decor, cake, bridal party attire... plus a billion more things. Hey, you only get married once, so I'm going with the flow and making sure I enjoy every aspect of this :) It's been fun so far, very busy but fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment